+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self and dependent child received passport request but not the spouse

saheera

May 7, 2024
Hi all

Please share your thoughts on this topic, below are the facts

1. My office has applied for a work permit for me, an open work permit for my spouse and a dependant visa for my child. This was applied as a family visa. India to Ontario.
2. All of us have completed medicals.
3. Received biometric for myself and my spouse and we completed it.
4. Received passport request letter for myself and my child only but not for spouse.

Can anyone help on this

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all

Please share your thoughts on this topic, below are the facts

1. My office has applied for a work permit for me, an open work permit for my spouse and a dependant visa for my child. This was applied as a family visa. India to Ontario.
2. All of us have completed medicals.
3. Received biometric for myself and my spouse and we completed it.
4. Received passport request letter for myself and my child only but not for spouse.

Can anyone help on this
Where are you applying from? When did you submit? LMIA stream? Applications are not processed together so this is not unusual.

saheera

May 7, 2024
Where are you applying from? When did you submit? LMIA stream? Applications are not processed together so this is not unusual.
I am applying from India, we have submitted biometrics on 3rd may 2024. will there be any issue

saheera

May 7, 2024
Application was submitted on April 27th and biometrics was done on 3rd may. In Application status tracker i can see my spouse also as principle applicant why?

Last edited: